Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager. It’s linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the Öresund Bridge. Indre By, the city’s historic center, contains Frederiksstaden, an 18th-century rococo district, home to the royal family’s Amalienborg Palace. Nearby is Christiansborg Palace and the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels. Wikipedia
Population: 602,481 (2017) Statistics Denmark
Area code(s): (+45) 3
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Win a luxury holiday for two to St. Lucia!
- 5 of South America’s headiest wine tours
- Rare sighting off Lady Elliot Island, Queensland
- Top 5 Alpine chalets with private cinemas
- Win a luxury five-star holiday for two to Mauritius!
- Top 5 restaurants on the West Coast of Scotland
- Win a luxury 7-night cruise on board Celebrity Edge!
- Hotspots and cool yachts: escape in 2022
- The Tres Tombs Parade in Barcelona
- New year, new you? Make your New Year resolutions happen by visiting the Lake District
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER